The Area Committee, acting in its capacity as Trustee for the Brookfield Park Shiers Family Trust, has considered a report on the current financial standing of the Trust and has agreed to:-
· note the contents of the report.
· formally adopt the Financial Accounts of the Brookfield Park Shiers Family Trust for the year ended 31 March 2019 included as Appendix 1 to the report.
· reaffirmed its decision to allocate £50,000 from the Trust to support voluntary groups for children and young people, young carers, addressing loneliness amongst children and young people, and supporting sports groups for people of ages.
· that the sub-group previously established to consider applications for funding from the Brookfield Park Shiers Family Trust, comprising Councillors Anna Charles-Jones, Keith Holloway and John Pantall, be reconvened to consider the distribution of the Trust.
· that with regard to the investment policy, the dividends paid in the investment fund be re-invested in the fund two or three times a year, as appropriate.