Agenda

Stockport Local Access Forum (outside body)
Wednesday, 28th November, 2018 6.00 pm, CANCELLED

Venue: Room 206, Town Hall. View directions

Items
No. Item

1.

Minutes pdf icon PDF 70 KB

To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the meeting held on 17 July 2018.

2.

Apologies for Absence

To receive apologies for absence.

3.

Declarations of Interest pdf icon PDF 34 KB

Members and officers to declare any interests which they have in any of the items on the agenda for the meeting.

4.

Matters Arising

5.

Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure plan

The Head of Highways and Transportation to report at the meeting.

6.

Stockport Cycling and Walking Strategy

The Head of Highways and Transportation to report at the meeting.

7.

Priorities of the Public Rights of Way Team for 2018/19

The Senior Public Rights Of Way Officer to report at the meeting.

8.

Rights of Way Update

The Senior Public Rights Of Way Officer to report at the meeting.

9.

Definitive Map Modification Orders Handling/ Progress pdf icon PDF 42 KB

To consider a report of the Deputy Chief Executive.

 

The report provides an update on the activities of Legal Services towards implementing Definitive Map Modification Orders.

 

The Forum is recommended to comment on and note the report.

 

Officer contact: Jackie Connelly on 0161 474 3134 or email: jackie.connelly@stockport.gov.uk

Additional documents:

10.

PROW Surfacing

This item has been placed on the agenda at the request of the Chair.

11.

Dates of Future Meetings

To agree the dates of future meetings of the Forum.