Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet has considered the Quarter 1 revenue forecast outturn that incorporated the business as usual forecast with an update on the financial impact of COVID19, and has:-
· Approved the virements to the Revenue Budget;
· Noted the Cash Limit and Non-Cash Limit forecast positions for 2020/21 as at Quarter 1;
· Noted the HRA, DSG and Collection Fund forecast positions for 2020/21 as at Quarter 1;
· Noted the forecast position for the 2020/21 Capital Programme; and
· Noted the changes to the Capital Programme and re-phasing of schemes during Quarter 1.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Decision Reference: CAB234
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Contact: Jonathan Davies, Corporate and Support Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 218 1025.
Report author: Jonathan Davies
Publication date: 29/07/2020
Date of decision: 28/07/2020
Decided at meeting: 28/07/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 05/08/2020