The Cabinet has considered a proposal for the procurement of development management services for the Cheadle Eco Business Park project and has:-
(1) Noted the content of the report and the proposal to seek Development Management input through an initial market test and then a formal procurement process.
(2) Delegated authority to the Director of Development and Regeneration and the Deputy Chief Executive, in consultation with the Cabinet member for Economy and Regeneration to:
· Agree the basis on which the market is invited to compete and is evaluated for the appointment to take forward the project.
· Agree the terms with and appoint a Development Manager or Development Partner to assist in the delivery of the project.
· Take all necessary steps and make all necessary arrangements and/or agreements to bring forward the appointment of a Development Manager or Development Partner to assist in the delivery of the project.
· Authorise the Strategic Head of Legal Services to undertake and complete all agreements, legal documentation and legal matters in relation to a Development Manager or Development Partner appointment.
(3) Delegated authority to the Strategic Head of Legal Services to do all things necessary or incidental to the implementation of the above-mentioned resolutions.