The Cabinet has considered an update on the review work of the Council’s operational office town centre estate following the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the fundamental way in which this has changed the way the Council worked, and has:-
· Noted the content of this report and work undertaken to date.
· Noted the links to the Medium Term Financial Plan.
· Approved progression to Final Business Case.
· Approved the procurement of the delivery of the next design stage at a cost of £583,000.
· Noted that a further report will be provided to the Cabinet towards the end of 2021/early 2022, reporting the outcome of the Final Business Case and Design/Construction Tender.