The Cabinet considered the Corporate Performance and Resources Annual Report 2020/21 setting out the delivery of the Council’s priority outcomes and budget since mid-year, with a particular focus on the fourth and final quarter and agreed to:-
· Note the key achievements against Shared Priorities (Exec Summary) and analysis of corporate performance for 2020/21 (Section 1);
· Note the Cash Limit and Non-Cash Limit out-turn positions for 2020/21 as set out in section 3.3;
· Note the Dedicated Schools Grant, Housing Revenue Account and Collection Fund outturn positions as set out in sections 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7;
· Note the appropriations to/from reserves and balances as set out in section 3.8 and note the resulting reserves and balances position as at 31 March 2021;
· Note the financial impact of the Covid-19 pandemic set out in section 3.9;
· Note the update on the council’s Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) investments plan set out in Section 3.10;
· Note the update on the production of the council’s 2020/21 Annual Statement of Accounts set out in section 3.11;
· Approve the delegation for changes to the outturn, reserves and/or balances position to the Deputy Chief Executive, Corporate Director – Corporate and Support Services in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Resources, Commissioning and Governance.
· Note the position for the 2020/21 Capital Programme as set out in section 4.1;
· Note the adjustments and re-phasing of capital schemes during the quarter as set out in 4.2;
· Approve the proposals for resourcing and additional resources required for the Capital Programme as set out in 4.2.3;
· Approve the resourcing of the capital programme as set out in section 4.3; and
· Approve the 2020/21 prudential indicators as set out in section 4.4.