The Council Meeting has given approval to:-
· Capital Prudential Indicators:-
o Capital expenditure forecasts;
o Capital Financing Requirement projections; and
o Ratio of financing costs to net revenue stream.
· The Capital Strategy 2019/20
The Cabinet considered the draft 2019/20 Capital Strategy, developed in accordance with the CIPFA Prudential Code, which provided a framework for the Council’s capital investment plans and recommended to the Council Meeting that it approve:-
(i) Capital Prudential Indicators
· Capital expenditure forecasts;
· Capital Financial Requirements projections; and
· Ratio of financing costs to new revenue stream.
(ii) The Capital Strategy 2019/20.