The Executive Meeting considered proposals for the level of increase in rent and service charges and the budget for the Housing Revenue Account for 2012/13, and proposals for charges for Carecall and Sheltered Warden services in 2012/13 and have recommended that the Council Meeting approve:-
· an increase in the average rent of 8.1% for dwelling rents;
· an increase of 6.1% for garage rents;
· service charges increasing as outlined in paragraph 3.2 of the report;
· a 6.1% increase in Carecall Charges;
· a 6.1% increase in Warden charges;
· that void properties be advertised at their target guideline rent from April 2012; and,
· the Housing Revenue Account Budget for 2012/13 as set out in Appendix 1 of the report, including the adjustments to the Stockport Homes Management Fee.