The Executive Meeting considered the 2012/13 Treasury Management Strategy, Investment Strategy, Minimum Revenue Provision Policy and prudent and sustainable Treasury and Prudential Indicators and has recommended to the Council Meeting that it approve:
· the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy 2012/13;
· the Treasury Management Policy Statement and the four clauses to be formally adopted;
· the Capital Expenditure forecasts and Capital Financing Requirement projections;
· the Treasury Management Strategy 2012/13;
· the Treasury Management and Prudential Indicators and limits 2012/13-2014/15, and
· the Annual Investment Strategy 2012/13 (including the revision to the Council’s creditworthiness policy).