The Cabinet considered the Corporate Performance and Resources Mid-Year Reports 2022/23 and has:-
· Noted the key achievements and other issues quarter in each of the councils seven priorities (in the Executive Summary) and analysis of corporate performance for 2022/23 (Section 2 – Corporate Performance: Overview and Analysis).
· Noted the Cash Limit and Non-Cash Limit forecast positions for 2022/23 as set out in section 3.3 and 3.6.
· Noted the update to the council’s positive investments as set out in section 3.4
· Noted the update on the council’s Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) investments plan set out in section 3.5.
· Noted the Dedicated Schools Grant, Housing Revenue Account and Collection Fund forecast positions as set out in sections 3.7, 3.8, and 3.9.
· Noted the appropriations to/from reserves and balances as set out in section 3.10 and note the resulting reserves and balances position as of 30 September 2022.
· Noted the position for the 2022/23 Capital Programme as set out in section 4.1.
· Noted the adjustments and re-phasing of capital schemes during the quarter as set out in section 4.2.
· Approved the resourcing of the capital programme as set out in section 4.3.
· Approved the 2022/23 prudential indicators as set out in section 4.4, and
· Identified key areas for further investigation and responsibility for taking forward corrective action to address any existing or outturn issues or risks.