Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Annual Corporate Performance and Resource
Report (CPRR) provides a summary of progress in delivering the
Council’s priority outcomes and budget in the second half of
the financial year, with a particular focus on the fourth quarter
of 2021/22 (January – March 2022) and up to the end of May
The Cabinet considered the Corporate Performance and Resources Annual Report 2021/22 setting out the delivery of the Council’s priority outcomes and budget since mid-year, with a particular focus on the fourth and final quarter and agreed to:-
· Note the key achievements against Portfolio Priorities (Exec Summary) and analysis of corporate performance for 2021/22 (section 2).
· Note the Cash Limit and Non-Cash Limit outturn positions for 2021/22 as set out in section 3.3 and 3.6.
· Note the update to the Council’s positive investments as set out in section 3.4
· Note the update on the Council’s Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) investments plan set out in section 3.5.
· Note the Dedicated Schools Grant, Housing Revenue Account and Collection Fund outturn positions as set out in sections 3.7, 3.8, and 3.9.
· Note the appropriations to/from reserves and balances as set out in section 3.10 and note the resulting reserves and balances position as at 31 March 2022.
· Note the position for the 2021/22 Capital Programme as set out in section 4.1.
· Note the adjustments and re-phasing of capital schemes during the quarter as set out in section 4.3.
· Approve the resourcing of the capital programme as set out in section 4.3; and
· Approve the 2021/22 prudential indicators as set out in section 4.4.
Equality and/or Environmental Impact Assessment: Included in Council Plan EIAs
Decision Reference: CAB389
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Via Council Plan and MTFP process
Contact: Peter Owston, Corporate and Support Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0161 474 3274.
Report author: Peter Owston
Publication date: 29/06/2022
Date of decision: 28/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 28/06/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 06/07/2022