Decision Maker: Council Meeting
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
This comprehensive report sets out the
Council’s Treasury Strategies for 2022/23 which are
constructed in full compliance with the CIPFA Treasury Management
in Public Services Code of Practice and the Council's Treasury
Management Policy Statement and Practices
The Council Meeting has given approval to:-
· The Minimum Revenue Provision Policy for 2022/23.
· The Capital Expenditure forecasts and Capital Financing Requirement projections.
· The Treasury Management Strategy 2022/23.
· The Treasury and Prudential Indicators and limits 2022/23-2024/25.
· The Annual Investment Strategy 2022/23.
Reason Key: Policy Framework & Budget;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Equality and/or Environmental Impact Assessment: An Equality Impact Assessment will be undertaken with the report.
Decision Reference: CDM214
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Forward Plan Reference: RCG40
Other reasons / organisations consulted
CRMG Consulted on 23.11.21 with a separate
report seeking views on this report. This report will not therefore
go to CRMG.
Contact: Lorna Soufian, Corporate and Support Services Email: email@example.com Tel: 0161 474 4026.
Report author: Lorna Soufian
Publication date: 04/03/2022
Date of decision: 24/02/2022
Decided at meeting: 24/02/2022 - Council Meeting