Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Annual Corporate Performance and Resource
Report (CPRR) provides a summary of progress in delivering the
Council’s priority outcomes and budget over the last
financial year, with a focus on the fourth quarter of 2020/21
(January – March 2021)
The Cabinet considered the Corporate Performance and Resources Annual Report 2020/21 setting out the delivery of the Council’s priority outcomes and budget since mid-year, with a particular focus on the fourth and final quarter and agreed to:-
· Note the key achievements against Shared Priorities (Exec Summary) and analysis of corporate performance for 2020/21 (Section 1);
· Note the Cash Limit and Non-Cash Limit out-turn positions for 2020/21 as set out in section 3.3;
· Note the Dedicated Schools Grant, Housing Revenue Account and Collection Fund outturn positions as set out in sections 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7;
· Note the appropriations to/from reserves and balances as set out in section 3.8 and note the resulting reserves and balances position as at 31 March 2021;
· Note the financial impact of the Covid-19 pandemic set out in section 3.9;
· Note the update on the council’s Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) investments plan set out in Section 3.10;
· Note the update on the production of the council’s 2020/21 Annual Statement of Accounts set out in section 3.11;
· Approve the delegation for changes to the outturn, reserves and/or balances position to the Deputy Chief Executive, Corporate Director – Corporate and Support Services in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Resources, Commissioning and Governance.
· Note the position for the 2020/21 Capital Programme as set out in section 4.1;
· Note the adjustments and re-phasing of capital schemes during the quarter as set out in 4.2;
· Approve the proposals for resourcing and additional resources required for the Capital Programme as set out in 4.2.3;
· Approve the resourcing of the capital programme as set out in section 4.3; and
· Approve the 2020/21 prudential indicators as set out in section 4.4.
Equality and/or Environmental Impact Assessment: See Council and Borough Plan EIA
Decision Reference: CAB316
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Peter Owston, Corporate and Support Services Email: email@example.com Tel: 0161 474 3274.
Report author: Peter Owston
Publication date: 01/07/2021
Date of decision: 29/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 29/06/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 08/07/2021