Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To apprise the Cabinet the outcome of the
Outline Case (OBC) for the Re-development of the Town Centre Office
Portfolio and to seek approval to proceed to the Final Business
The Cabinet has considered an update on the review work of the Council’s operational office town centre estate following the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the fundamental way in which this has changed the way the Council worked, and has:-
· Noted the content of this report and work undertaken to date.
· Noted the links to the Medium Term Financial Plan.
· Approved progression to Final Business Case.
· Approved the procurement of the delivery of the next design stage at a cost of £583,000.
· Noted that a further report will be provided to the Cabinet towards the end of 2021/early 2022, reporting the outcome of the Final Business Case and Design/Construction Tender.
Reason Key: Significant expenditure or savings;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Equality and/or Environmental Impact Assessment: yes
Decision Reference: CAB308
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Forward Plan Reference: RCG31
Other reasons / organisations consulted
portfolio holder, CLT, CRMG Scrutiny
Contact: Charlotte Cordingley Email: Charlotte.email@example.com Tel: 0161 474 4240.
Report author: Charlotte Cordingley
Publication date: 01/07/2021
Date of decision: 29/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 29/06/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 08/07/2021