Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Approval of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement, Annual Investment Strategy & MRP Policy 2012/2013.
The Executive Meeting considered the 2012/13 Treasury Management Strategy, Investment Strategy, Minimum Revenue Provision Policy and prudent and sustainable Treasury and Prudential Indicators and has recommended to the Council Meeting that it approve:
· the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy 2012/13;
· the Treasury Management Policy Statement and the four clauses to be formally adopted;
· the Capital Expenditure forecasts and Capital Financing Requirement projections;
· the Treasury Management Strategy 2012/13;
· the Treasury Management and Prudential Indicators and limits 2012/13-2014/15, and
· the Annual Investment Strategy 2012/13 (including the revision to the Council’s creditworthiness policy).
Equality and/or Environmental Impact Assessment: Covered by the Strategy Statement Equalities Impact Assessment
Decision Reference: ED1375
Forward Plan Reference: FIN 101
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Corporate, Resource Management and Governance Scrutiny Committee.
Any other representations should be submitted in writing to the Corporate Director, Corporate and Support Services, prior to the meeting
Contact: Lorna Soufian, Corporate and Support Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0161 474 4026.
Report author: Lorna Soufian
Publication date: 08/02/2012
Date of decision: 06/02/2012
Decided at meeting: 06/02/2012 - Executive
Effective from: 15/02/2012