Decision Maker: Marple Area Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Area Committee has given approval to the legal advertising of the following Traffic Regulation Orders set out in Appendix A to the report and the associated signage; implementation of dropped kerbs with tactile paving; and new school warning sign and, subject to no objections being received within 21 days from the advertisement date, the subsequent making of the orders to be funded from the Road Safety around Schools programme budget allocation:
· Installation of dropped kerbs and tactile paving at the following junctions: school access road / Ashbourne Drive and Manifold Drive / Ashbourne Drive;
· Proposed ‘No Loading’ between 08:30-09:30 and 15:00-16:30 restrictions on Ashbourne Drive and the school access road to supplement the existing ‘No Waiting at Times Shown’ restrictions which cover the same time periods;
· Upgrade of the existing school warning signage on Ashbourne Drive and Manifold Drive;
· Relining of the existing single yellow lines on Hartington Road; and
· Relining of the give-way markings at the junction of Ashbourne Drive / Hartington Road.
Councillor Shan Alexander as a Governor of Brookside Primary School.
Decision Reference: ACEDM408
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: Councillor Shan Alexander as a Governor of Brookside Primary School.
Contact: Caroline Aylmer-Shanks, Services to Place Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Caroline Aylmer-Shanks
Publication date: 08/04/2022
Date of decision: 06/04/2022
Decided at meeting: 06/04/2022 - Marple Area Committee
Effective from: 15/04/2022