Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Mid-Year Corporate Performance and
Resource Report (CPRR) provides a summary of progress in delivering
the Council’s priority outcomes and budget in the first half
of the financial year, with a particular focus on the second
quarter of 2021/22 (July – Sept).
This report is the first CPRR to be produced for 2021/22 reflecting the 2021/22 Council Plan, MTFP and new Portfolio priorities. This also reflects the new ONE Stockport Borough Plan priorities. A short Budget Monitoring update for the period to July 2021 was considered by CRMG and Cabinet in September.
The Cabinet considered the Corporate Performance and Resources Mid-Year Reports 2021/22 and has:-
· Noted the key achievements against Shared Priorities (Exec Summary) and analysis of corporate performance for 2021/22 (section 2).
· Noted the Cash Limit and Non-Cash Limit forecast positions for 2021/22 as set out in section 3.3 and 3.6.
· Noted the update to the Council’s positive investments as set out in section 3.4
· Noted the update on the Council’s Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) investments plan set out in section 3.5.
· Noted the Dedicated Schools Grant, Housing Revenue Account and Collection Fund forecast positions as set out in sections 3.7, 3.8, and 3.9.
· Noted the appropriations to/from reserves and balances as set out in section 3.10 and note the resulting reserves and balances position as at 30 September 2021.
· Noted the position for the 2021/22 Capital Programme as set out in section 4.1.
· Noted the adjustments and re-phasing of capital schemes during the quarter as set out in section 4.3.
· Approved the proposals for resourcing and additional resources required for the Capital Programme as set out in section 4.2.
· Approved the resourcing of the capital programme as set out in section 4.3.
· Approved the 2021/22 prudential indicators as set out in section 4.4, and
· Identified key areas for further investigation and responsibility for taking forward corrective action to address any existing or outturn issues or risks.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Equality and/or Environmental Impact Assessment: Covered by Council Plan EIA
Decision Reference: CAB343
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Covered by Council and Borough Plan
Contact: Peter Owston, Corporate and Support Services Email: email@example.com Tel: 0161 474 3274.
Report author: Peter Owston
Publication date: 08/12/2021
Date of decision: 07/12/2021
Decided at meeting: 07/12/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 15/12/2021