Decision Maker: Cheadle Area Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Area Committee, acting in its capacity as trustee of the Brookfield Park Shiers Family Trust, has:-
· Noted the contents of the report;
· Formally adopted the Financial Accounts of the Trust for the year ended 31 March 2021, attached as Appendix One to the report;
· Reaffirmed its previous decisions to allocate £75,000 from the Trust to support projects from voluntary and community groups which aim to:-
- reduce loneliness for people aged 50 years or older (to include both enhancement of existing projects as well as new projects); and
- support voluntary groups for children and young people, young carers, addressing loneliness amongst children and young people, and supporting sports groups for people of all ages.
· Retained the current investment policy.
As set out in paragraph 4.6 of the report.
Decision Reference: ACEDC797
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None
Contact: Paula McDonald, Corporate & Support Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0161-474-4708.
Report author: Paula McDonald
Publication date: 15/09/2021
Date of decision: 14/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 14/09/2021 - Cheadle Area Committee
Effective from: 22/09/2021