Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet will be asked to approve virements
to the Revenue Budget and note: forecast positions for 2021/22 at
Q1+ for cash limit and non-cash limit, HRA, DSG, collection fund
and capital programme; changes to capital programme and re-phasing
of capital schemes.
The Cabinet has considered an update on the revenue budget forecast outturn for the period to the end of July 2021 (Quarter 1+) which included an update on the Dedicated Schools Grant, Housing Revenue Account and updates to the Capital Programme, and has:-
· Approved the virements to the Revenue Budget;
· Note the Cash Limit and Non-Cash Limit forecast positions for 2021/22 as at Quarter 1+;
· Noted the HRA and DSG forecast positions for 2021/22 as at Quarter 1+;
· Noted the forecast position for the 2021/22 Capital Programme; and
· Noted the changes to the Capital Programme and re-phasing of schemes during Quarter 1+.
Equality and/or Environmental Impact Assessment: n/a
Decision Reference: CAB334
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Jonathan Davies, Corporate and Support Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 218 1025.
Report author: John Parkinson
Publication date: 24/09/2021
Date of decision: 21/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 21/09/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 01/10/2021