The Health Scrutiny Committee held a Health Promotion Event at its meeting on 22 January 2013.
The event featured presentations on:-
- Health of Stockport - JSNA Update;
- Tacking forward the Wellness Agenda: Promoting Health and Wellbeing in Stockport
There were also a series of workshops held on the following:-
- Alcohol Strategy: Minimum Unit Pricing and other opportunities
- Health Eating - impact of takeaway outlets
- 20mph Zone and promoting walking and cycling
- Cancer prevention and increasing screening uptake
- Safer winters for vulnerable people
Copies of the presentations made and briefings provided at the workshops are available below.