To consider a report of the Deputy Chief Executive.
The report summarises recent appeal decisions; lists current planning appeals and dates for local enquiries; informal hearings for planning appeals, and enforcement action by Area Committee area.
The Committee is recommended to note the report.
Officer contact: Vicki Bates on 0161 474 3219 or email: email@example.com
A representative of the Deputy Chief Executive submitted a report (copies of which had been circulated) summarising recent appeal decisions, listing current planning appeals and dates for local inquiries and informal hearings according to area committees.
It was reported that since the publication of the agenda, there had been a number of updates to the report as follows:-
· The appeal against the imposition of conditions on the planning permission granted for a single storey rear extension at 26 Fir Road, Bramhall had been allowed.
· The appeal against the refusal of planning permission for the construction of a new dormer bungalow at 517 Hempshaw Lane, Offerton had been dismissed.
· The appeal against an enforcement notice requiring the removal of unauthorised UPVC windows and the replacement with timber framed windows at 21 Ogden Road, Bramhall had been dismissed.
· The enforcement notice at 7 Peel Moat Road, Heaton Mersey relating to unauthorised gates in a conservation area had now been complied with.
· With regard to the prosecution for the offence of cutting down a tree the subject of a Tree Preservation Order at 33 Mauldeth Road, Heaton Moor, the defendant had received a fine and costs awarded to the Council.
· The notice served with regard to the erection of a fence and gate over 1 metre in height without the benefit of planning permission at 57 Didsbury Road, Heaton Mersey had now been complied with.
· The noticed served with regard to a breach of a planning condition relating to a failure to ensure that the balustrade rail on the first floor patio windows was retained had been complied with.
· The stop notice and enforcement noticed served on land at Mill Lane, Romiley relating to the importation, sorting, storage and disposal of soil, building rubble and other materials without the benefit of planning permission had been complied with.
RESOLVED – That the report be noted.