Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Communities & Housing
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet Member for Communities and Housing has agreed the Section 106 Agreement for DC070269, former Nipp Inn, 4 Cymbal Court, Penny Lane and the allocation of Commuted Sums as follows:
· Formal Sport Contribution of £56,796.00 is assigned to the provision of a new multi use sports zone in Gorsey Bank Park.
· Children’s Play contribution of £35,546.86 is assigned to Phase 1 play improvements at Lancashire Hill Play Area for the provision of a new junior multi play unit.
The allocation of the children’s play contribution could have been allocated to the following locations
• Heaton Norris Park (NEAP)
• Ince Close (LEAP)
• Manchester Road (NEAP)
• South Reddish Park (NEAP)
• Grafton Street Play Area (NEAP)
The allocation to Lancashire Hill Play Area was because the site was the most accessible from the new development.
Wards Affected: Brinnington & Central;
Decision Reference: CMDCH95
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None
Contact: Richard Booker, Services to Place Email: email@example.com Tel: 0161 474 4829.
Publication date: 28/12/2018
Date of decision: 14/12/2018
Effective from: 29/12/2018