Decision Maker: Heatons & Reddish Area Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Area Committee has given approval to an application from Kids Community Closet Stockport for a grant of £132 (£33 from each ward allocation) towards the cost of purchasing equipment needed for the project as follows:-
· Storage Crates – to store clean clothing, avoid risk of any pests or rodents getting access to clothes.
· Shelving and Racking - to house storage crates so clothing does not go damp.
· Stationery - labelling for crates, delivery tags for drop offs and markers.
· Basic mobile phone – I am currently using my own personal number.
· Promotional Material - posters and leaflets for outreach.
· Bags - packing and delivering bundles of clothes.
Decision Reference: ACEDHR469
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Contact: Charles Yankiah, Corporate and Support Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0161 474 3206.
Publication date: 11/11/2020
Date of decision: 09/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 09/11/2020 - Heatons & Reddish Area Committee
Effective from: 18/11/2020