Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Third Quarter Update Corporate Performance
and Resource Report (CPRR) provides a summary of progress in
delivering the Council’s priority outcomes and budget since
the Mid-Year Report, focusing on the third quarter of 2019/20
(October – December 2019).
The report is focused around highlights and exceptions, including an executive summary and performance analysis, along with the forecast position on revenue and capital.
The Cabinet considered the third quarter 2019/20 Corporate Performance and Resources Report and agreed that:-
· progress against delivering Council priorities and capital schemes alongside budget and performance forecasts contained within the report be noted;
· the virements to the Revenue Budget set out in section 3.2 be approved;
· the Cash Limit and Non-Cash Limit forecast positions for 2019/20 as set out in section 3.3 be noted;
· the Dedicated Schools Grant, Housing Revenue Account and Collection Fund forecast positions as set out in sections 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 be noted;
· the appropriations to/from reserves and balances as set out in section 3.7 and note the resulting reserves and balances position as at 31 December 2019 be noted;
· the position for the 2019/20 Capital Programme as set out in section 4 be noted;
· the re-phasing of capital schemes during the quarter as set out in 4.4 be noted;
· the proposals for resourcing and additional resources required for the Capital Programme as set out in 4.6 be approved; and
· the 2019/20 forecast prudential indicators as set out in section 4.7 be approved.
Equality and/or Environmental Impact Assessment: N/A
Decision Reference: CAB206
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None.
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Peter Owston, Corporate and Support Services Email: email@example.com Tel: 0161 474 3274.
Report author: Peter Owston
Publication date: 05/02/2020
Date of decision: 04/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 04/02/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 12/02/2020