Decision Maker: Heatons & Reddish Area Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Area Committee agreed to fund the installation of benches in the following locations at an approximate cost of £10,500 to be funded from the Area Committee delegated budget (Heatons South ward allocation)
1. Green Lane: The grass verge opposite Colchester Place. There is a Litter Bin nearby at the entrance to Norris Bank School.
2. Green Lane: The grass verge at Wittenbury Road.
3. Sutton Road: The green area towards the northerly end of the street. There is a Litter Bin nearby on Heaton Road.
4. Didsbury Road: The footway near the exit at Focus School.
5. Didsbury Road: The green area at the junction with Park Drive. There is a Litter Bin at the adjacent Bus Stop.
6. Moorside Road: The footway near the Post Office. There is a Litter Bin fronting the PO Premises.
7. Vale Close: At a location to be agreed. It will be necessary to undertake a
consultation with the owner / occupiers as the street is not Adopted Highway and is within a Conservation Area.
Wards Affected: Heatons South;
Decision Reference: ACEDHR297
Declarations or conflicts of Interest: None
Contact: Max Townsend, Services to Place Email: email@example.com Tel: 0161 474 4861.
Report author: Max Townsend
Publication date: 30/01/2019
Date of decision: 28/01/2019
Decided at meeting: 28/01/2019 - Heatons & Reddish Area Committee
Effective from: 06/02/2019